Wow, I have fallen off of the blogging wagon as of late…lol. It’s not because I have nothing to report…I just got super busy. So here is a basic update:
- Real estate investing is awesome.
- We are placing bandit signs in yards of vacant properties and killing it on call-backs.
- Bill had his appendix removed via emergency surgery.
- I got to spend Father’s Day with my dad.
- My sister’s cancer is getting better – yeah.
- We are speaking in Houston this weekend for a TWO-DAY Foreclosure Summit.
- We have a great NEW program that will blow your socks off – www.investorsedgeuniversity.com/salestalk – check it out.
- It has been raining and storming in the mountains EVERY day with no breaks…lol.
That’s about it..I’ll be blogging again starting tomorrow so stay tuned. I have some powerful stuff to share.
BTW – if you check our our coaching headquarters – www.investorsedgeuniversity.com/members-area – you will see daily articles and blogs…
Be a Blessing,