I don’t know about many of you , but when I was growing up life was simple:
- *Graduate high school
- *Get a job
- *Get married
- *Buy a house
- *Have babies (lots of them)
- *Live happily ever after
Seems like our younger generation is being hit harder than we expected by this recession and are being forced to delay many major life changes and purchases.
About 44 percent of Millennials, people aged 18 to 29 (All Three Of My Kids Fall Into This Generation), say they will have to delay buying a home due to economic factors, according to a survey conducted by The Polling Co. Inc./WomanTrend.
- *75% say they will delay a major life change or purchase due to economic factors.
- *30% say the bad economy has prompted them to delay changing jobs or cities.
- *25% say they will delay starting a family.
- *18% percent say they will delay getting married.
If our younger generations can’t get a fresh start in life, what will the repercussions of that be to us Baby Boomers?
- *Many kids are moving back in with their parents.
- *Who will pay for our medicare when we are old?
- *Who is gonna change my diapers when I am old?
- *When do parents get to be free of their kids..lol?
- *When will we get to be grandparents?
Seriously though, “The impact of the poor economy, in human terms, has been devastating. This is especially true for young Americans, whose lives have been interrupted and dreams put on hold due to the lack of economic opportunity,” says Paul T. Conway, president of Generation Opportunity.
I pray the president figures a way out of this mess before we have an “F” credit rating and are standing in food lines!
One thing WE can do to help you cash-in on this crazy foreclosure market is to have you come to Denver and work with us for ONE full day. This opportunity is called “Prospect with the Pro” and will jump-start your real estate investing career…guaranteed.
Check it out at www.investorsedgeuniversity.com/prospectwiththeproto see if you have what it takes to spend one life-changing day with us and start living the life you were meant to live regardless of the state of our economy.
Be a Blessing,
Some of the statistics in this article were found at: www.realtor.org