Are You Ready To Create Cash Reserves To Do More Deals?!
Click the button below & get started now!
How To Find & Control High Equity Deals ?
- Find a Distressed Seller
- Late Leads or Foreclosures
- Bandit Signs
- Build a Buyers List – Landlords and End Users through Realtors.
- If you have a TRUSTED rehabber that will fulfil your Profit Sharing Agreement you can assign the PSA to them for an “ASSIGNMENT FEE.” Stay in control of the deal and expenses.
- Get the property “Under Contract.”
- Get your “Profit Sharing Agreement” signed.
- Get the rest of your documents signed.
Once You Find The Deal....
- Qualify the deal, is it a High Equity, No-Equity, or a Short Sale Deal?
- Build a Buyers List and Qualify Your Buyers.
- Qualify the Homeowner – Give a $10 Deposit.
- If it’s a Short Sale then gather all of the documents you need. Submit your Short Sale to the bank.
- If the house is a High Equity Deal, get it under contract.
- If the house qualifies for a No-Equity Deal get it under contract and then sell to one of your Seller Finance Leads.
- Begin Negotiations With the End Users and their Realtors, Landlord or Seller Finance Buyer.
- If doing a High Equity or No-Equity Deal, then get it into the title company and get an O & E.