Today’s Bonus Tip:
Script: Bandit Sign Call
Distressed homeowner calls,
“I saw your sign or I was calling about your ad or letter”
- Great, my name is_________________ and who am I speaking with?
(NOW IS WHEN I ASK INFORMATION GATHERING QUESTIONS)
- ______________, I’m on a cell phone and not in a good area…can I get your number in case we get disconnected.
- How can I help you?
- Tell me a little about your property?
- What is the address of your property? ( ) Good!
- What do you think your property is worth? ( ) Great!
- How much do you owe? ( ) Good!
- What is the name of your bank we will be working with?
- How much is your monthly payment?
- How many payments are you behind?
- What are you seeking as a result of my help? ( ) Good!
- Let me ask you this…who is on the title to the property? ( ) O.K.!
- If you had to move… where will you go? ( ) Really!
Stay in Control by asking questions
- Do you have enough money to make the move? ( ) Really!
- Financially, what do you need to get out of this situation?
- We specialize in helping homeowners buy time to stay in their home.
- Every month we keep you in your home while we work with the bank, will also save you _________ per month in rent.
- When I show you a way that I can help you… get some cash… and get you out of your situation, you will let me help you? Won’t you? ( ) Great!